Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3GM30FC
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 27hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1998
- Engine Hours: 903
1070 Marina Village Parkway Suite 108
Alameda, California, US, 94501
Personal items not included.
- Stainless stemhead with Delrin anchor roller
- Cockpit Shower
- Cockpit Cushions
- Rigging replaced in 2011
- Carbon whisker pole
- The sail inventory is in very good condition
- Doyle Stratis Main delivered in 2012, lightly used
- Doyle Stratis Jib delivered in 2012, lightly used
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker with launching sleeve
- Yanmar 3GM30FC fresh water-cooled, 3 cylinder, 27 hp diesel engine and Racor fuel filter.
- The engine has been serviced it's entire life by Eric Mashbir, lasty service August of 2016, V belts and oil change.
- 27-gallon centerline aluminum fuel tank aft of engine
- Cockpit mounted Yanmar “B” type panel w/tachometer, push button starting, alarms for oil pressure, water temp, and engine battery charging
- Fuel gauge
- Engine hour gauge in the Nav station
- Hull & Deck molded with SCRIMP resin infusion and AL-600 Baltek balsa core using triaxial and quadraxial glass fabrics.
- ORC 1.25” extruded white toe rails.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin top.
- Two lazarette storage lockers (one enclosed, gasketed, drained and vented for single 10lb. propane tank)
- Acrylic sliding companionway hatch with two part acrylic drop board, varnished trim
- Padded covers over lifelines
- New Dodger and mainsail cover by Laurie Elliot (Sept. 2016)
- Cabin Sole redone in 2016
The interior is finished in the Classic tradition with varnished teak trim & off-white bulkheads and a varnished teak & holly cabin sole.
She offers 6'3" headroom and a great deal of useable space. Forward is a roomy forepeak with v-berth and lots of locker space and shelves along cabin sides. There is a sink in the V berth as well.
Main cabin features a pull out double to starboard on settee with single settee berth to port.
Dinette stores on starboard bulkhead to make the main salon open and airy. Aft to port is Navigation station with enclosed head just aft. Starboard is sink and refrigeration, good counter space, and two burner stove and oven.
- 6’4” Port & Starboard settee berths.
- Starboard settee slides open to form a double
- 4” cushions w/single seats and split backrests.
- Storage outboard of backrests and shelves above.
- Varnished teak fold-down bulkhead table
- Opening side ports with screens
- Hinged lid chart storage
- Large drawer and two louvered cabinet doors under
- Fixed VHF
- Upgraded voltage meter
- Pro Mariner Battery Charger
- Sony CD/Stereo
- Stereo is wired to marine grade speakers on the forward bulkhead and cockpit.
- Mounted in the seahood are two B&G Network displays along with a 360 degree analog display in the middle
- Two burner Force 10 propane stove w/oven, broiler & thermostat control.
- 6.0 cu.ft. icebox w/3-1/2” foam insulation
- Seafrost BD3 Refereation unit
- Wheat matrix Granicoat counter top finish w/large molded single sink
- Chrome galley water faucet
- Fresh water foot pump in galley
- Extra Fresh water tank with 100 gallons total capacity
- Raritan PH-2 head w/lever action to holding tank, valve for direct overboard discharge and -out deck fitting.
- Grohe chrome extendible water/shower faucet
- Outboard wet locker bin with hooks
- Mirrored Plexiglas inboard bulkhead
- Electric sump pump system with remote switch
- Varnished teak door
- 50 gallons of fresh water capacity in a baffled polyurethane tank under the starboard settee
- H&C pressure water system w/6 gallon water heater
- Cockpit operated manual bilge pump
- Automatic electric bilge pump system w/float switch
- Marelon double clamped seacocks and through hull fittings below waterline
- 1 Engine start Battery under nav station
- 2 House Batteries under nav station
- 30 amp Marinco power cord
- LOA 32'
- LWL: 29
- Beam: 11
- Max Draft: 6
- Displacement: 10000
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Norman Davant 510-685-7453