Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3JH2-E
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 38hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2000
1070 Marina Village Parkway Suite 108
Alameda, California, US, 94501
- Lloyd's approved Baltek Contourkore end grained balsa composite construction using biaxial and unidirectional glass with vinylester resin on the outer hull layer.
- TPI patented SCRIMP resin infusion system molding process for optimum laminate strength with 65-70 per cent glass content in structural skins
- 6,000 lb. 7.0' draft, variable chord, high lift, lead keel bolted and epoxy bonded to deep molded stub w- sump
- White deck with a high traction smoke white non-skid
- Single tapered boot stripe, Grey
- Low maintenance extruded white ORC 1.5" foredeck, winch grinder, and helmsman toe-rails.
- T-track toe-rails from mast aft to stem
- Bow locker with deck hatch for anchoring gear
- Large cockpit storage locker & 2 lazarette lockers
- Heavy-duty fiberglass floor stringer grid infused into hull
- Watertight forward collision bulkhead (w- bow locker only)
- Molded stem platform w- swim ladder
- Molded spray shield with dodger storage and companionway instrument pod
- GRP molded structural bulkhead supporting chainplates bonded to hull, deck, and mast step. All intermediate bulkheads glassed to hull and deck for stiffness, infused directly with primary lamination
The interior is light and airy while still imparting the warmth of a luxury yacht. Fitted in traditional Herreschof style with impeccably varnished cherry wood framing of matt white bulkheads produce an open feeling. The hull sides are lined with varnished wood battens(ceilings) in the main salon. There are custom factory installed cabinets and bookshelves on the port side outboard of the settee. The salon has port and starboard settees upholstered in lush blue bolstered material and separated by a table with folding leafs. Outboard to starboard is a fold down sea berth allowing the salon to sleep three adults and offer excellent sleeping accommodations for offshore sailing.
Aft of the main salon and to starboard is a proper navigation table with a full sized chart table, storage bin outboard and three drawers to insure ample storage. There is a Nav panel with install electronics and room for any additions the new owners may wish to install.
Forward and to starboard of the salon is a full sized head with a wet shower and sink. The owners have installed a Jabsco Quiet Flush electric fresh water toilet with an all new holding tank system, Y valves for pump out and Jabsco Macerator as an upgrade to the standard manual system.
The head, macerator and shower pumps are controlled by a custom Blue Seas waterproof switch panel in the head compartment for convenience and reliability. A red courtesy light makes the head very useable when sailing at night.
There are two private staterooms each with double berths. The owners stateroom is forward away from any disturbance from the cockpit. It has a large Vee berth with storage under, a bureau with three large drawers, a hanging locker with an adjacent dressing settee. The aft guest stateroom is fitted with a spacious double berth, small settee and hanging locker.
- The galley is to port and aft of the main salon. It is equipped with a two burner Force Ten gimbaled stove with oven, double SS sinks with pressure hot & cold water. There is a large counter area for food preparation with a double lid icebox.
- Two large lockers are located over the counter and drawers and lockers below providing storage for foodstuffs and cooking utensils.
- Force 10, 2 burner stove with oven
- Two Harken 48.2 STA (self-tailing) primary winches.
- Four Harken 44.2 STA halyard & mainsheet winches.
- 2:1 Mainsheet system of Harken Black Magic Blocks with three 75 mm 1969 leading to 1955 cheeks to P&S mainsheet winches.
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler with a custom setup for heavy air sailing
- Retractable carbon fiber J-Sprit extendable to 7' beyond bow w- molded GRP end caps.
- Harken split-drum 1.5 headsail furling system.
- Sailtec -12 integral hydraulic backstay.
- Harken clear anodized jib & genoa tracks & end-stops with four Harken 1997 T-Track cars.
- Cams cleats near primaries for spin. sheets when not in use
- Five Lewmar Ocean Series Hatches. Five Bomar aluminum framed cabin opening ports and one fixed port on cabin sides and three Bomar cockpit opening ports.
- Edson 48" Diamond Series white aluminum wheel with natural leather grip on custom molded pedestal with 5" Ritchie compass, brake, and wheel height stainless guard. Gear ratio of 1:1 to facilitate installation of self-steering devices
- Anodized aluminum emergency tiller
- Balanced spade rudder w- unidirectional glass & large diameter shaft mounted in Harken bearings exceeding ABS specs.
- Yanmar 3JH2-E 38 hp diesel engine, fresh water-cooling, and Racor fuel filter.
- Yanmar engine panel recessed in cockpit includes tachometer w- fuel gauge, alarms for oil, battery, night light, and temperature
- OLR 100 engine insulation with removable engine box.
- 27 gallon fuel capacity with baffles and inspection - clean out.
- 17"x16" 2 Blade Martec folding prop with 1" SS shaft.
B & G Hydra 2000: Cockpit Sea Hood: Two (2) MFD, Two (2) Mast Displays; One (1) MFD at Nav Station.
- B & G Autopilot
- Northstar GPS951X
- Sony AM/FM Stereo
- Horizen VHF
Headsails attach to a Harken Mark II furler. Asymmetric spinnakers are flown from the 7' retractable sprit. All sail controls are led aft to the cockpit for ease of short handed sailing.
- Hood Cruising Mainsail in a Stack Pack
- Hood Roller Furling Jib
- UK Tape Drive mainsail
- UK 155% AP Kevlar Genoa
- 120% Asymmetric Spinnaker
- UK 100% Tape Drive Jib
- UK 130% Cruising Genoa
- 165% Asymmetric
- ATN Spinnaker Sleeve
- Hall Spars 6061-T6 tapered aluminum performance mast section with double airfoil spreaders, finished in off-white Awlgrip, w- painted black bands, steaming light, internal wire conduit and pre-drilled head ventilation holes
- Hall Spars boom w- welded end fittings, 8:1 internal outhaul purchase system, mainsail reef sheaves, mainsheet bail, and vang lug. Finished in off-white Awlgrip w- painted black band
- Continuous Navtec Rod System w- Series 200 turnbuckles. -12 headstay, -12 upper - lower shrouds, -10 interm, and -10 backstay
- Upgraded traveller
- The boat has multiple sets of running rigging in great condition including jib sheets, spinnaker sheets, tack line, etc.
- New ProSine 3 stage battery charger
- New Shore power 30 amp cable
- 3 AGM batteries
Dodger and frame, not installed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Norman Davant Mobile: (510) 685-7453 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org