Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 20hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2010
1070 Marina Village Parkway Suite 108
Alameda, California, US, 94501
- Hall Spars auto-claved carbon fiber mast with double set of tapered aluminum spreaders, backstay crane, flush shroud terminations, 1 main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyard sheaves, vang and boom gooseneck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit. Mast/boom finished in clearcoat black with contrasting white measurement bands.
- Aluminum Boom with internal outhaul, two mainsheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves for reef lines and outhaul.
- Nitronic 50 discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay.
- BSI open body shroud turnbuckles.
- Dyneema DSK-78 Backstay.
- Remote hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman on front face of wheel pedestal.
- Low-profile Facnor “Flat” headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk
- Carbon fiber, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system and black painted finish.
- Running rigging package with 2:1 Dyneema Main halyard, one Vectran Jib Halyard, one spin halyard with shackle. Also includes reef line, cunningham, pole control, inhauler lines, traveler control lines, mainsheet strop and mainsheet fine tune.
- Rigid boom vang with integral cleating
2018 - Quantum
- Racing - cableless A0
2015 - Quantum:
- C2 Fusion M Medium Racing Jib
- C1 Fusion M Light Racing Jib
- C3 Fusion M Heavy Racing Jib
- C3.5 Fusion M Heavy Racing Jib
- Fusion M Mainsail
- A2 Asymmetrical Runner Spinnaker
2014 - Quantum:
- Two (2) A 2.5 A/P Racing Asymmetrical
- C 2 Fusion M Racing Jib
- C 4 Fusion M Racing Jib
2013 - Quantum:
- C3 Fusion M Racing Jib
- A 3 Racing Asymmetrical
- Fusion M Technora/Carbon lRacing Mainsail
- Fusion M Technora/Carbon Medium Racing Jib
- R2 Asymmetrical Racing Runner
B&G H3000 system including
- 2 x GFD Displays and TWA 360 Display (cabin top)
- 3 x 20/20 displays (mast)
- H3000 Hydra CPU
- Wind speed/angle, depth, and speed sensors
B&G HLD2000 Autopilot with AC42 computer and AP 24 controller, rudder feedback sensor and rate compass. Custom bracket and mount.
B&G Zeus 12" Chart Plotter with GPS Antenna
Sirius WM2 weather/sat radio
Standard Horizon VHF GX2150 with RS82 remotes in cockpit and nav. station
Simrad SonicHub multimedia player/radio with BOSE interior and cockpit 50W speakers - fusion remote controller in cockpit
Simrad WR20 Remote Control for instruments, autopilot, VHF and Bluetooth
- 46:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing primary winches
- 40:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing cabin top winches.
- Two-speed Harken Mainsheet System with 6:1 rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam
- 4:1 Harken Traveler System – led port & starboard
- 8:1 Harken Adjustable Jib Lead System.
- Jib in-hauler hardware 8:1 P&S.
- 6:1 Cunningham system.
- Harken 57mm Airblocks for spinnaker sheet and tack line.
- Harken bow-sprit control system led internally to cockpit mounted cam cleat.
- Self-draining foredeck anchor well with drain for bow sprit tube.
- Cockpit operated manual bilge pump.
- 13-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- Marine head with deck pump out, flush through manual pump and holding tank.
- Pressure water system with 26-gallon water tank, and spigots in head and galley.
- L-Galley with sink, faucet, pressure water, sink drain seacock, icebox with12v DC refrigeration, propane two burner stove with oven, and storage cabinet outboard.
- One 100amp AGM battery and one 70amp engine battery.
- Master batteries switches.
- Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
- LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS.
- Automatic bilge pump & panel switch for manual/auto operation.
- Composite Wheel
- V Berth Package
- Black powder-coated stanchions and rails
- Two tone deck
- Main Cabin table
- Wheel Cover
- Mainsail Cover
- Winch Covers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.