Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
I : 31.42 ft
J : 9.33 ft
P : 30.00 ft
E : 12.33 ft
Working Sail Area : 338.00 sq ft
- Sparcraft Mast and boom in anodized light alloy.
- Custom, carbon fiber bowsprit.
- Harken unit 00 AL roller furling on head stay.
- Two pairs of spreaders swept aft 20 degrees.
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging with turnbuckle adjusters.
- Backstay with adjustment tackle led to either side of the cockpit.
- Reef pennants and mainsail clew outhaul (6:1) led inside boom.
- Retractable, clearcoat carbon bowsprit, controlled from cockpit.
- Mainsheet and ball bearing blocks.
- Boomvang line with blocks.
- Two jib sheets.
- One Dyneema main halyard (no shackle).
- One Dyneema jib halyard (no shackle).
- One spinnaker halyard with snap shackle.
- Two spinnaker sheets with ball bearing blocks ratchet.
- One spinnaker tack line.
- Removable, synthetic teak and holly cabin sole.
- Molded settee berths with access to storage below.
- Large forward V-berth platform with two access panels above mast step, and instrument thruhull area with inspection port.
- Large and removable molded step permitting an outboard engine and cooler to be stored aft.
- Crane lifting bar integral to keel bolt system.
- Interior reading light.
- 4 Breaker electrical panel
- Battery box with straps
- J/Europe constructed hull and deck of GRP balsa sandwich, additional reinforcing is by way of unidirectional and bidirectional laminate.
- The resin vinylester and ISO NPG gelcoat of the hull are guaranteed for 5 years against the occurrence of osmosis. The bulkheads absorb the loads of the shrouds and mast compression.
- The mast step loads are spread through an aluminum frame fastened to the main bulkhead.
- The keel is fabricated from lead and antimony. It is faired with an epoxy finish. The keel is secured by way of stainless steel bolts to an integral hull sump
- The hull is reinforced by various molded stringers.
- Reinforced polyester rudder on transom with stainless steel fitting.
- Low transom suitable for direct mounting of a 3 or 4 hp outboard.
- Bolts, screws and fitting are all made of stainless steel, marine grade anodized.
- Large modern cockpit with molded foot braces on centerline.
- Stainless steel forestay attachment plate.
- Stainless steel pulpit single lifeline.
- ?U? bolt on the foredeck.
- Stainless steel chain plates for cap shrouds, lower, shrouds and backstay.
- Opening hatch (420 x 420 mm) mounted on cabin trunk forward of mast.
- Two clear anodized jib T tracks with cars.
- Swivel mounted, boomvang (12:1) jamming cleats, on each side of the coach roof.
- Mainsheet traveler with coaming mounted (3:1) control line, cleats.
- Swivel mounted mainsheet (5:1) jamming cleat and ratchet block on cockpit sole.
- Jamming cleats and feed blocks for backstay adjustment (4:1) led forward in cockpit to port and starboard.
- Internal spinnaker bowsprit launching line aft through fairleads inside the cabin to exit the aft face of the cabin trunk to a cam cleat.
- Bullseye fairleads to lead roller furler control line (port with cam cleat) and tack line (stbd) aft to cockpit side mounted clutch.
- Two halyard storage bags mounted in cockpit.
- One winch handle pocket mounted in cockpit
- Laminated wood tiller, varnished, tiller extension.
- Spinnaker sheet blocks at aft and forward end of the cockpit.
- Two stern pulpits of stainless steel single lifelines.
- One fixed cabin window on each side of coach roof.
- GRP main sliding hatch with Plexiglas one piece offshore drop board.
- One manual Bilge pump operated from cockpit.
- One winch handle.
- Non slip finish to all horizontal deck surfaces in white.
- Molded Toe-rail forward.
- Bow and stern running lights